Confidential STD Testing
Use our online STD testing service to get the most competitively priced STD testing in the 85308 area. We have streamlined our testing process so you can carry out your test in a matter of minutes. All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state standards for accuracy.
Our testing centers always have a physician on hand to observe the testing procedures for your safety. We offer the same STD testing that hospitals and doctors do. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, current to help educate you on STD topics and issues.
Get moving by searching for nearby locations on our website today. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we built them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we screen for many other diseases, not just STDs.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Glendale, Arizona
Glendale STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with reliability. In Arizona, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers.
- 2,350 cases of gonorrhea were reported in males in 2011
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
- Half of the people with hepatitis C infections in Arizona are unaware of it.
- As of 2011, 40% of all HIV positive pregnant women did not know they were positive
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with available results in 1-2 days, because we are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.