Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
No need to worry about being asked uncomfortable questions when you test with us. To safeguard your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services. No other online STD testing specialist includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive STD test panel.
We support our clients beyond their testing with informative resources such as our glossary of STD terminology. The testing we provide is the only truly all-inclusive STD testing online that doesn't omit any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Because you want your money back quickly if you need to cancel your testing, we return it with 1-2 days.
Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the labs. The first step is to find a location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our STD testing process to ensure utmost secrecy.
STD Data for Glendale, Arizona
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health routine for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Glendale area.
- As of 2011, 40% of all HIV positive pregnant women did not know they were positive
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
- 29,251 cases of Chlamydia were reported 2011
- 9,098 cases of chlamydia were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
Our labs all over the United States can get you in and out in less than 5 minutes so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.