Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our sexually transmitted disease testing procedure is simple and fast. Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs don't require prior appointments. Our economically priced STD testing in 85306 is your best option.
We make sure health specialists are available any time, night or day in case you want a status update while you wait for your STD test results. Choose to take your STD tests at an of the test locations we have conveniently located near Glendale. Use the test recommendation tool on our website for suggestions about what tests}STD testing you need.
Testing for syphilis in 85306 is quick with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing provider has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Glendale STD testing.
Glendale, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Anyone who lives in Arizona is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take regular Glendale STD tests.
- 2,350 cases of gonorrhea were reported in males in 2011
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- Of the women living in Arizona with an HIV diagnosis in 2010, over 67% contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 906 total syphilis cases were reported in 2011
- 21,196 females reported a chlamydia infection in 2011
Statistically, half of all people in America will get an STD in their life. Some people currently have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it.