Fast Local STD testing Centers
Do not worry, we will not ask you embarrassing questions about the test. To make sure of your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. We are offering the only online STD testing panel that includes Hepatitis A.
Our 128-bit encryption protected payment process allows you to safely buy testing online. To read what our past customers have to say about our online STD testing service, read the reviews and testimonials on our website. Our counselors are available around the clock to answer any questions you have about STDs.
Our goal is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby centers. Our labs conduct tests for a lot of other infections so no one will know your reason for being there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Glen Cove, New York
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the US, affecting millions every year. 50% of all adults in America will have an STD during their lifetime.