Same-Day Local STD Testing
Visiting any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is fast. For your convenience, our testing process is quick and uncomplicated. Choose our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing in 06033.
All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently situated throughout the Glastonbury area. Use our test recommendation tool to receive a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime- 24/7.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 06033 and we have put together an STD test panel to specially test for both STDs together. It is crucial to test for the common sexually transmitted infections using the most sophisticated methods in the Glastonbury area.
Glastonbury, Connecticut STD Information
Every year, the Connecticut health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Glastonbury.
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- By the end of 2010, Connecticut residents were living with HIV at a rate of 360 per 100,000.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- 3,448 Hispanic/Latino people in had HIV in 2010 in Connecticut.
- Hispanic/Latina women were living with HIV in CT at a rate of 8.6 times that of white women in 2010.
- 1,378 known cases of gonorrhea in 2011 were among women
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Connecticut adults have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it. Use condoms and dental dams and take STD tests in Glastonbury frequently for the best sexual wellness routine possible.