Online STD Testing Service
Our online STD testing service makes visiting a physician's office an unnecessary part of 06033 STD testing. We promised your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete extra paperwork. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you aren't sure what tests you should take. We know that waiting for your STD testing results can be nerve-wracking, so our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Visit any of our testing centers around Glastonbury, which are conveniently located.
We will dispatch by email your test results immediately they become available. Test results are available on smartphones, PCs and tablets. Your health insurer will never be informed about your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records.
Glastonbury, Connecticut STD Data
The Glastonbury area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,680 white people with HIV in Connecticut.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
Everyone in Connecticut, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to STDs. STDs are an crisis all over the nation, including the Glastonbury area. Protect yourself against the spread of STDs with condoms and dental dams.