Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Your results are ready so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Our Glassboro, New Jersey doctors have prescription writing authority for many afflictions. Begin STD treatment fast if you test positive with a recommendation to a specialist from our doctors in Glassboro, New Jersey.
The process for getting a refund is as simple as cancelling your testing before visiting a testing facility. Our glossary of STD lingo helps you stay current. Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing service who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way we do.
Your health insurer will never be informed about your test results nor will we ever add them to your permanent medical records. We will email your test results immediately they become available. Test results are easy to read on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Glassboro, New Jersey STI Data
If you want to be positive about your STD status, you must take an STD test. The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Glassboro area.
- In 2012, 1 in 5 persons living with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey was Hispanic/Latino.
- The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 was 416.5 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of chlamydia infection among men in New Jersey was 145.60 per 100,000 in 2011.
- Essex County, New Jersey STD morbidity rate in 2012 was 5,280.
- Blacks accounted for 59% of New Jersey residents that contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2012.
Unsafe sex is very dangerous and could get you exposed to potentially fatal infections like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.