Local HIV Testing Centers
Every one of our labs are CLIA-certified. Get the best value for 95020 STD testing with our affordably priced testing packages. We have streamlined our testing process for your convenience.
To be sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis aren't left out of your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service. Our refund process of giving your money back to you within 1-2 days whenever you cancel before visiting our testing center is easy and quick. We offer plenty of resources to help you learn about STD testing and treatment, such as an online glossary of terminology.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. We will send by email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Your test results will be made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Gilroy, California
In California, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers. Gilroy STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with certainty.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are vital to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.