Local STD Testing Centers
With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 19525 area without visiting a physician's office. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not need additional paperwork.
We provide the same STD tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, up-to-date to help educate you on STD topics and issues. Our labs always have a physician on hand to observe the testing procedures for your safety.
Our specialists test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 19525 area. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Gilbertsville STD testing available.
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
STD rates in Pennsylvania have increased tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Gilbertsville is the only way to get certainty about your STD status.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, 34% of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Pennsylvania were also diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months, higher than the national average.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
While other companies need you to wait up to 28 days or more after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.