Local HIV Testing Centers
We believe that hepatitis A testing is crucial to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement. Our testing process does not require you to answer awkward questions.
Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD testing suits your needs. If you'd like a status update when you're waiting for your test results. All of the test facilities we have around the Gilbert area are located for your convenience.
Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. All test results will be made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records.
STD information for: Gilbert, Arizona
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Gilbert area. STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual health.
- Chlamydia cases among individuals aged 15-24 rose 68% in Arizona
- 5836 cases of HIV were reported in 2011
- The CDC spent about $7 million on HIV prevention in Arizona in 2010
- For every 100,000 15-19 year-olds, 1,918.8 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- Adults aged from 45 and 54 are more likely to contract hepatitis C than any other age group.
STDcheck.com is known and well-liked by Gilbert Arizona residents for the quality of our services and 12-24 hours test results.