Confidential Online STD Testing
Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time having a physical. If you are positive for an STD in Gilbert, Arizona, our doctorsmay be able to help by prescribing medication. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Gilbert, Arizona may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment.
All of our testing is overseen by a physician to preserve the high-quality of our process. We use hospital-grade STD tests in our testing centers so you never have to wonder whether our testing is worth it. Our blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for facts about STD testing and developments.
Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can read your test results without problems. STDcheck.com promises never to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Since we dispatch your test results to you by email, you alone will have access to them.
Gilbert, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. The federal government and the health department of Arizona accumulates STD and HIV rates in Gilbert and around the state and then discloses those calculations.
- In Arizona, over 76% of men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 1,117 cases of gonorrhea were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
- 57% of HIV infections in 2011 occurred in non-Hispanic Whites
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
Over a quarter of those with STIs are ignorant of their conditions and could be spreading the infections without knowing it.