Local HIV Testing Centers
All STd test panels we offer include hepatitis A. Because we want to safeguard your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement Our testing center technicians will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Our trained counselors are always standing by to speak with you about your STD questions. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption. Real customer reviews are available for your read on our site.
You can download and read your STI test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com will never alert your health insurance provider of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
STD Data for Gilbert, Arizona
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Gilbert from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Arizona health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are taking a chance with your sexual health and your safety.
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
- Of the women living in Arizona with an HIV diagnosis in 2010, over 67% contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- In 2011, 75 of every 100,000 Arizonans had gonorrhea
- 9,098 cases of chlamydia were reported among 10-19 year-olds in 2011
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved / cleared to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.