Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our fast testing process do not require additional paperwork when you arrive at your local center. No physician exam is needed to test for STDs at our 78626 test centers. Your time is precious and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
As long as you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers, you'll get your money back. Each of the most often occurring sexually transmitted diseases are included when you test with us. We put a glossary of STD terminology on our site to help you understand the lingo that are typically used in reference to sexually transmitted diseases and testing.
We guarantee your test results will be emailed to you as soon as it is ready. You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed. We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Georgetown, Texas STI Morbidity Data
With STD rates increasing every year, the residents of Texas are at risk. You are not in control of your sexual health if you have not taken an STD test in Georgetown.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.