Convenient STD Testing
Our STD testing packages are priced affordably to offer you the best value. No other testing service offers nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. For your convenience, our testing process is very simple
By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy mandates, we are ensuring that your personal information remains safe. When you make the decision to test with us, you are electing to skip the doctor's office or hospital and go directly to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. Each and every one of our accepted payment methods are meant to provide you with easy options for how to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We dispatch the results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com does not notify any health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Our test results are available on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Georgetown, Delaware STI Rate
If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing. Annual reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Delaware containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Georgetown.
- Estimated in 2011, people between the age 20-29 are the age group at risk with the second-highest risk of contracting HIV.
- In Delaware, 569 men out of the 988 that are HIV positive contracted the disease from having sexual contact with another man in 2011.
- From 1981-2009, 41% of HIV infected people living in Delaware were in the late stage of their disease.
- The rate of Latino males living with an HIV infection diagnosis was 2.1 times that of whites in 2010.
- A total of 2376 people are living with AIDS in Delaware as of 2013.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).