Same-Day STD Testing
If you are looking for simplified tests with no additional paperwork later, you have come to the right place. We know you want to complete your test as fast as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test. All of the 75042 STD testing packages we have online allow you to test for STDs with no an unnecessary visit to a physician's office.
Your money is refunded within 1-2 days if you need to cancel your testing as long as it is before you stop by our testing center. Learn the phrases typically used in reference to STDs, testing, and therapy with the glossary of STD terms on our website. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most frequently occurring STDs- can be taken indiviudally or as one comprehensive panel.
All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 1-2 days after your test for your results. We do not inform your health insurer of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Rate for Garland, Texas
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain facts and figures about STDs and HIV in Garland. Information is the greatest way to start defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
Most STDs can be gotten more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. Research show that 1 out of every 4 adults in Garland have been positively diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Texas, prevention is crucial.