Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our STD testing in 75042 meets your STD test requirements with competitively priced testing packages. We guarantee that our testing method is easy. We provide only laboratories that are CLIA-certified.
STD phrasing is explained in the glossary of STD terminology on our website. We offer testing for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken separately or as one all-inclusive panel. We refund your money if you need to cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing centers.
We built our testing procedure to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Getting started with your test is easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there.
Garland, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
STD testing is the only way to know for sure whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data}information about STDs in Garland every year.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- 94,613 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in Texas in 2012.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
Some sexually transmitted infections, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.