Local Same-Day STD Testing
Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 92843 area without visiting a doctor's office. We have removed the need for extra paperwork so you can be in and out in no time. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less.
Our test recommendation tool can help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions. Get convenient STD screening in Garden Grove at any of our testing centers. If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists available to take your calls.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has higher quality Garden Grove STD testing.
STD information for: Garden Grove, California
Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of California each year about STD infections and rates in Garden Grove. Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.