Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our STD testing in 30501 is economically priced to provide you with the greatest value. As the online STD testing leader, we offer an easy testing process, guaranteed. STDcheck.com's labs are CLIA-certified to provide accurate online STD testing results.
We want you to be informed about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terms on our website. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 24 to 48 hours. Get tested for STDs with our truly all-inclusive testing that checks for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We are the only online STD testing company that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are called twin infections, that is why we offer the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both sexually transmitted infections. In Georgia STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available.
Gainesville, Georgia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Data about STD rates in Gainesville is compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. STD testing is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health.
- In 2008, 5.3 HIV-related deaths per 100,000 residents occurred in Georgia.
- 33% of newly diagnosed Georgia HIV infections in 2010 were diagnosed within one year of infection.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
- 488 adults died from HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia ranked 3rd in the US for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2011.
There are many reasons you should get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.