Rapid STD Testing
Your charges will show up as FPK Services for your protection. You will not be asked embarrassing questions when you test with us. No one else tests for Hepatitis A as part of a comprehensive panel.
Use our blog to keep up with STD advancements and topics. Place your trust in our doctor-monitored testing. Get the same tests you'd get at a doctor's office with the convenience of our online STD testing system.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA_approved. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together. We test for common STIs in 32609 using the most sophisticated Gainesville STD testing methods available.
Gainesville, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
In Florida, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers. Gainesville STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with reliability.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
When it comes to STDs in Florida, prevention is important. Research show that 25% of adults in Gainesville have been positively diagnosed with an STD. Most STDs can be contracted more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself.