Local STD Testing Centers
Complete your order online or over the phone and we promise there will not be extra paperwork to complete. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a physician's office to test for STDs near 32605.
You don't have to put up with anything less than hospital-grade STD testing because we utilize the same labs as the clinics near you. We strive to keep your information confidential by following all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We try to make the payment process easy by accepting numerous forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Results are available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurer. Test results are made available to you via email message.
Gainesville, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Gainesville area. If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
There are many reasons you should get up and get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.