Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
When you choose to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment available for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Gainesville, Florida. If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in Gainesville, Florida, our physicians may be able to offer a specialist referral.
No question is too small for our experienced counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past customers.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Test for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Gainesville STD testing available.
STD Rate for Gainesville, Florida
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The health department of Florida and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Gainesville annually.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get STD testing right now but we think one is enough - your life.