Same-Day STD Testing
Our Gadsden, Alabama physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to seek treatment for an STD. You'll never have to waste time with complicated medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in Gadsden, Alabama can provide treatment, including prescription antibiotics, for certain STDs.
Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that deliver reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Take physician- supervised STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers. Visit our blog, Exposed, for updates about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment.
We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. Our labs screen for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there.
STI Infections Data for Gadsden, Alabama
Be sure of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Gadsden and around the nation every year.
- In 2010, there were 3.1 deaths due to HIV for every 100,000 people.
- Alabama was ranked 6th in the country for chlamydia infections in 2010, by population.
- In 2010, there were 20,318 reported cases of chlamydia in people aged 15 to 24 in Alabama.
- In 2010, 23.8% of adults in Alabama who received a positive HIV results also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months
- Between 2008 and 2012, the number of chlamydia infections reported in Alabama has risen steadily.
Many STDs can be gotten more than once. Don't get stuck with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. About 25% of all people with STDs are unaware that they are infected.