Same-Day STD Testing
Other testing services do not screen for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do. All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com show up as FPK Services on your financial statement. We will not ask you humiliating questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all.
Doctors oversee the testing procedure for your safety. Our testing centers use the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do, so you know they're the highest quality. Our blog, Exposed, is there anytime for you to catch up on the latest news in STD testing and treatment.
Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and quick. In the 92835 area, we use the most advanced Fullerton STD testing available. You can also test for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Fullerton, California
STD testing is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health. Data about STD rates in Fullerton is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
While other testing providers need you to wait up to 28 days or longer after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.