Local HIV Testing Centers
Once you give a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Begin STD treatment as fast as possible by getting referred to a specialist in Ft Worth, Texas. Get medication in Ft Worth, Texas if your STD test is positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription.
All of our STD tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with educational articles to keep you abreast of the latest in STD testing and treatment. All of our sexually transmitted disease tests are the identical ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Ft Worth STD testing provided by any test specialist. Testing for the two commonest STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which screens for both STDs at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Ft Worth, Texas
If you are not taking regular STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about sexually transmitted diseases each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Ft Worth area.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
STDs, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.