Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Skip the doctor's office visit and get straight to the STD testing with our online STD testing service in 76137. Simply take your test code to the test location and get tested - we do not need additional paperwork. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
We offer truly all-inclusive STD testing at our Ft Worth labs, where you can get tested for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Check out the STD glossary on our website to get a breakdown of the terminology we use to talk about STD testing and treatment. Simply cancel your testing before visiting our testing centers to get a full refund.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Ft Worth STD testing. Our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel screens for both sexually transmitted diseases in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days. Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STI Statistics for Ft Worth, Texas
If you have not gotten informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire. The health department of Texas publishes annual reports about STDs and HIV in Ft Worth and the state as a whole.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.