Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We offer thoroughly vetted testing process to ensure correct results. 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States and plenty of testing center locations in Ft. Lauderdale mean more options for Florida STD testing. Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 33316 area.
Finding out what STD tests to take doesn't get any easier than using our test recommendation tool. Whenever you want an update on the status of your test results, you can to call and get it from one of our health specialists. You cannot get easier Ft. Lauderdale STD testing than our conveniently located testing centers.
Testing for syphilis in 33316 is take no time with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing provider has more advanced yet uncomplicated, Ft. Lauderdale STD testing.
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida STI Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Ft. Lauderdale each year. STD testing is the only way to learn for sure if you have an STD.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
People who have HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.