Convenient STD Testing
You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Frisco, Texas if you need to start STD treatment. Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Frisco, Texas, you can get treatment quicker.
If you have STD questions, speak with our counselors 24/7 for answers. Our checkout process is always secure. Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our website that you can read.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest testing centers to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many conditions and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for.
Frisco, Texas STI Morbidity Data
The health department of Texas and the federal government gather data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Frisco. By getting educated, you help stop the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases by defending yourself against them.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
Not practicing safe sex is very dangerous and could get you exposed to potentially fatal conditions like HIV, it is best to always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.