Local Same-Day STD Testing
On your monthly statement, your charges will show up as FPK Services to protect your privacy. We are the only provider of online STD testing who adds a testing for Hepatitis A in our comprehensive STD test panel. No embarrassing questions when you test with us today.
Be sure that your private information stays protected with our service, which complies with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Test at the same testing centers that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing. Take advantage of any of the simple payment methods we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
All test results are available immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Friendswood, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the STD infection rates in Friendswood. To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are vital to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.