Convenient STD Testing
With many CLIA-certified local test locations, there are at least a few in your area. All of our STD testing packages are economically priced for the biggest value in the 93720 area. Our online testing process is straightforward and rapid.
Our test facilities are conveniently located in Fresno. Use our helpful test recommendation tool to figure out what testing is right for you. While you're waiting for your results, you can get in touch with us at any time for a status update.
Our specialists test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 93720 area. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Fresno STD testing available.
Fresno, California STI Data
Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Fresno is available in reports published by the federal government and California health department each year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
Some STDs are incurable, life-long afflictions. People living in California face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs. In California, one quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Many STDs do not show symptoms. Different infections can only be detected by certain tests. Don't delay any further, get your STD test today.