Same-Day STD Testing
On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. No awkward questions when you test with us today. We are the only provider of online STD testing who adds a screening for Hepatitis A in our STD test panel.
Counselors are on standby any time, 24/7, to answer your questions about STDs. Checkout with our secure purchasing process. Reviews and testimonials from satisfied clients are on our website for you to read.
The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 94536 area is the industry gold standard. We offer only FDA-approved Fremont STD tests and we are the only company to do so. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Fremont, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases information about STDs in Fremont every year. The only way to discover whether you have an STD is through STD testing.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
Most people infected with STDs are completely unaware that they are and spread them without knowing. Testing for common diseases, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. At STDcheck.com, we believe that to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local California testing centers. STI testing is necessary for residents of California, especially for those that are sexually active.