Same-Day Private STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing company with a complete comprehensive STD panel that doesn't forget about Hepatitis A. Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we will not ask any questions at all. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
Don't take a chance with your private information- choose our service for testing that complies with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state mandates. Pay with any one of our accepted payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Choose our testing centers, which are the same reputable ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers.
We safeguard your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records. Your results will be sent via email. Results are available on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
STD Infections Data for Fredricksburg, Texas
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to a month after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.