Confidential STD Testing
You will not be asked awkward questions when you test with us. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services for your protection. No one else tests for Hepatitis A as part of a all-inclusive panel.
The blog we maintain, Exposed, is designed to give information about STDs, testing, and therapy. All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology utilized by hospitals and doctors. Each time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety.
Your test results are secure with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. You can easily access your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will send you an email to let you know your test results.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Fredericksburg, Virginia
If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be positive whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Fredericksburg area.
- Virginia was #19 in the nation for syphilis infections in 2010.
- There were 2,931 Virginia residents living with HIV between the ages of 25 and 34 in 2010.
- Virginians between the ages of 13 and 24 accounted for 1,379 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- In 2010, Virginia ranked 25th in the US for chlamydia infections.
- 4,328 women living with HIV in Virginia at the end of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract a sexually transmitted infection in their lifetime. Virginia STD testing is crucial. Your health should be important to you. Get tested on a regular basis to ensure that you are STD-free.