Local HIV Testing Centers
Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority allows us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Franklin, Wisconsin. We keep the testing process straightforward by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Find out how to get treatment for an STD quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Franklin, Wisconsin.
Get updated on your STD test status by calling our health specialists night or day. Get personalized test suggestions of what tests to take with our test recommendation tool online. Choose any of our testing centers around Franklin for your convenience.
We will take care of you as we will like to be taken care of. Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to STDs, no one will know why you are there. To locate the nearest location to you, enter your zip code on our website.
STD Information for Franklin, Wisconsin
Yearly reports are published by the health department of Wisconsin and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Franklin. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are transmitted, you will know how to defend yourself.
- Hispanic/Latino people in Wisconsin as of 2010 had HIV at a rate of 253 out of 100,000 people.
- 75.1% of all men living with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- There were 90 estimated deaths in 2010 among people with an HIV diagnosis.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 410.9 chlamydia infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, only 32.5% of people ages 18-64 reported taking an HIV test in their lifetime.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by physicians with antibiotics but can be very damaging if not treated early.