Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our doctors in Framingham, Massachusetts can provide you with a referral to a specialist if you need to start STD treatment. We are able to test a very small blood or urine sample, so you are in and out of our testing center quickly. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions in Framingham, Massachusetts.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it. We accept many forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing. Our labs are nearby to local hospitals.
In Massachusetts STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. We are the only online STD testing specialist that offers only FDA-approved / cleared tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are known as twin infections, that is why we offer the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both STDs.
Framingham, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Every single year, the health department of Massachusetts and the federal government collect and publishes data about STD and HIV and their transmission in Framingham. Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 15 out of all 50 states with the highest syphilis infections.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 39 out of all 50 states for the highest gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, Massachusetts received $14,851,310 in HIV/AIDS funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of AIDS diagnosis in women was 30.6%.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.