Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Nobody prices their STD test packages more affordably in the 01702 area. Stop by any of our CLIA-certified testing locations for guaranteed STD test results today. You will complete our simple testing process in minutes.
Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to find out what STD tests to take. Framingham STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing locations in the area. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- 24/7.
Test results, once available will be made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. Your results are sent to you by email promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
STD Information for Framingham, Massachusetts
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in the Framingham area every single year.
- Blacks in Massachusetts had a rate of 126.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people in 2011.
- In 2011, men in Massachusetts accounted for 912 of total HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, the percentage of men that contracted HIV from injection drug use in Massachusetts was 24.6%.
- In 2011, bi-racial Massachusetts residents had an estimated rate of 19.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 39 out of all 50 states for the highest gonorrhea infections.
Our HIV RNA test is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.