Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our laboratories are CLIA-certified. If you need the best value in 02035 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the perfect choice. Our testing procedure is uncomplicated and rapid.
If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our site to figure out what tests is right for you. Go to any of our conveniently located testing centers around Foxboro for STD testing. Get a status update any time while you wait for your results.
The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 02035 area is the industry gold standard. At STDcheck.com, we offer only FDA-approved Foxboro STD tests and we are the only company to do so. Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision.
Foxboro, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The only surefire way to discover your STD status is with an STD test. Foxboro STD infection rates and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 15 out of all 50 states with the highest syphilis infections.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of HIV-related deaths was 1.6 for every 100,000 people.
- In 2011, 21% of all HIV/AIDS infections occurred through Injection Drug Use and 14% through heterosexual sex.
- In 2010, 34.6% of women who contracted HIV got it through using injection drugs.
- In 2011, 350 women living in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
STDcheck.com follows all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.