Confidential Online STD Testing
Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Foxboro, Massachusetts if you need to start STD treatment. You can test for STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample. Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Foxboro, Massachusetts, you can get treatment quicker.
Foxboro STD testing is convenient with our multiple locations around the area. If you decide to get updated on the status of your test results, it is simple with our health specialists who are on standby to take your calls. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get an idea of what STD tests you need.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Information for Foxboro, Massachusetts
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Foxboro area. Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs regularly.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of black male HIV infections was 6.1 for each white male diagnosed with the disease.
- In 2011, bi-racial Massachusetts residents had an estimated rate of 19.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 62.1% of women who contracted HIV in Massachusetts got it from having heterosexual sex with an HIV positive man.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
- Massachusetts in 2010, had about 4.3 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people.
The only way to know your STD status is to be get Foxboro STD testing. At least a quarter of adults with an STD are unaware that they have the disease. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a threat to everyone in Massachusetts, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.