Local HIV Testing Centers
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 92708 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No extral paperwork is required once you have placed your order.
Get STD testing overseen by a doctor but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing system. Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and doctors are offering at our low price. Stay informed with our weekly STD blog, Exposed.
Test results, once available will be made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Your results are emailed promptly.
Fountain Valley, California STD Statistics
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Fountain Valley area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission. Periodic STD testing is the most important part of being in control of your sexual health.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives such as condoms. If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't test for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who catch an STD each year.