Rapid STD Testing
We know that it is difficult deciding to test for STDs so we have streamlined the testing process for you. STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations throughout the country. Our competitive prices mean you get the best value for your STD testing in 94404.
Enjoy simple refunds in 24-48 hours if you have to cancel your testing before you go to any of our test centers. HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our all-inclusive testing for the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Use the glossary of STD terminology on our website to educate yourself about STD lingo.
Our laboratories test for many other diseases so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a test location close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website. We provide a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves.
STD information for: Foster City, California
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so it is better to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.