Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Test with us and you will not have to answer embarrassing questions. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. No other all-inclusive STD testing panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing.
With our test recommendation tool, you can get a personalized suggestion about what testing is best for you. Visit any of our test centers located conveniently around Fort Worth. If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, night or day for an update.
Our labs screen for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a test center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer.
STI Statistics for Fort Worth, Texas
If you are sexually active in Texas, you are at risk for contracting an STD. You should be in control of your sexual health, which Fort Worth STD testing allows you to do.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
In the United States, just about all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so it is better to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.