Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
No one in the 76132 area can beat our competitively priced STD testing packages. All of our local testing labs are accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our simple testing procedure is a snap to complete.
Get a personalized suggestion about what test you need using our online tool. Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities in your area or throughout Fort Worth. Speak with a health specialist night or day to get an update about the status of your test results.
You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test. Test results are available for download and can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. We will not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Fort Worth, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The first step you must take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want information about sexually transmitted diseases in Fort Worth, there are reports created by the federal government and the Texas department of health.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
In the United States, nearly all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is best to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.