Local HIV Testing Centers
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We know your time is important so we do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive for your lab test. Our STD test in 76132 doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office.
We offer truly comprehensive STD testing at our Fort Worth labs, where you can get tested for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Simply cancel your testing before visiting our testing centers to get a refund. Check out the STD glossary on our site to get an explanation of the terminology we use to talk about STD testing and treatment.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and quick. In the 76132 area, we use the most advanced Fort Worth STD testing available. You can also screen for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
STI Data for Fort Worth, Texas
If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be positive whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Fort Worth area.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
Get tested consistently to ensure that you are STD-free. Your health should be your first priority.