Same-Day STD Testing
No additional paperwork to complete once you order your testing package. You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 76116 service. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Our adherence to federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information safeguarded. The hospitals near you process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be reliable. Every time you pay for any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We use the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Testing for STDs in 76116 is simple with our most advanced Fort Worth STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is important to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a test panel that tests for the co-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if you choose to do so.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Fort Worth, Texas
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of your STD status. Fort Worth and other cities in Texas are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission statistics of STDs.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and know you are STD free.