Confidential Online STD Testing
To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been approved thoroughly. Our same-day STD testing in 76104 is the best option on the market. 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States means we have one near you for your Fort Worth, Texas STD testing needs.
Call or chat live with a health specialist from our site if you want to get updated on the status of your results. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need to take. Test in Fort Worth conveniently at any of our testing facilities.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing provider has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Fort Worth STD testing. Testing for syphilis in 76104 is fast with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test.
STD information for: Fort Worth, Texas
There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Fort Worth, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Texas health department.
STD protection starts with knowledge.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Some STIs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by specialists and it is very essential to get diagnosed as soon as possible.