Same-Day STD Testing Centers
STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 76104 area. You will not need to complete additional paperwork when you get to the test locations. Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because you only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Fort Worth STD testing is convenient with our many locations throughout the area. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get an idea of what STD tests you should take. If you decide to get updated on the status of your test results, it is simple with our health specialists who are standing by to take your calls.
In 76104 area, no testing provider has a more advanced Fort Worth STD testing. Gonorrhea and chlamydia tests through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel. Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Fort Worth, Texas STI Information
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Texas annually about STD infections and rates in Fort Worth. Reduce your risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
All tests for sexually transmitted diseases offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the FDA, unlike other STD testing companies.