Convenient STD Testing
Once you give a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Get antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana if you test positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription. Begin STD treatment as quickly as possible by getting referred to a specialist in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and clinics, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results. Our blog is full of valuable and informative articles about STDs. Your testing will always be administered under the supervision of a physician at our labs.
We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results can be read on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. Your health insurance provider will never know about your test because we will never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Fort Wayne, Indiana
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Fort Wayne area regarding STD infection and transmission. A regular schedule of STD testing is the key to staying in control of your sexual health.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection among Hispanic/Latin people as of 2011 was 197.1 per 100,000 as of 2011.
- Most people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana in 2011 were in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
- The highest rate of new HIV diagnosis in Indiana was among 20-24 year old males in 2011.
- About 5 out of 10 people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana as of 2011 were white.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection in the Indianapolis Metro Area in 2011 was 286 per 100,000.
Do not play with your happiness by refusing to test for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.