Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts. Our same-day 46805 STD testing can't be beat. Get tested for STDs at any of our Fort Wayne, Indiana locations or 4,000+ testing locations throughout the nation.
If you're confused about all of the STD terms we use, check out our glossary of terms on our site. Get your money refunded within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you visit our testing location. We let you choose whether you want to screen for one or all of the most frequently occurring STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved. Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. In the 46805 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Fort Wayne, Indiana Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Fort Wayne STD numbers are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested often to do your part to stop the spread of STDs.
- In 2011, a total of 18,375 HIV/AIDS tests were administered by the state of Indiana.
- The rate of men who got HIV/AIDS from male-to-male sexual contact was 6-10 times higher than all other risk categories in 2011.
- By the end of 2011, 10,279 people were living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana.
- Of 18,375 HIV/AIDS tests given by the state of Indiana in 2011, 125 had a positive result.
- The death rate for people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS was highest for white people.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we guarantee that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.