Convenient STD Testing
4,000 STD testing centers in the country and plenty of testing center locations in Fort Wayne mean more options for Indiana STD testing. We offer thoroughly vetted testing process to ensure correct results. Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 46805 area.
We take pride in every satisfied review we get from a past client. 128-bit encryption is how we protect your personal information when you checkout on our website. Counselors are able to answer your STD-related questions any time of the day, 24/7.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results are usually sent by email as soon as they are available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Fort Wayne, Indiana
The easiest way to stop the transmission of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. Every year, the federal government and the health department of Indiana collect facts and figures about STD infections and transmission in Fort Wayne. Get wise about STDs in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- The highest rate of new HIV diagnosis in Indiana was among 20-24 year old males in 2011.
- 52.5% of people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in another state who moved to Indiana were white.
- Marion County had the highest number of new HIV diagnoses in Indiana in 2011.
- The highest number of deaths for people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS was among 40-49 year olds.
- The number of people that died from HIV/AIDS-related issues in Indiana peaked in 1995.
1 out of every 2 Indiana adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs regularly to prevent the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable.