Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our Fort Wayne, Indiana physicians can offer a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample. Our doctors, who are able to prescribe antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana, can help you get better faster.
Status updates are available anytime if you are waiting for your test results. Our test recommendation tool can eliminate any questions you have about what STD tests you need to take. Get the quickest Fort Wayne STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. In the 46806 area, no one gives you quicker STD test results, guaranteed. if you are looking to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in Fort Wayne, Indiana, we have the test panel that tests for both infections at the same time.
STD Information for Fort Wayne, Indiana
Everyone in Fort Wayne should take an STD test frequently. The threat of getting an STD in Indiana is high.
- Indiana had 500 newly diagnosed cases of HIV in 2011.
- The rate of men who got HIV/AIDS from male-to-male sexual contact was 6-10 times higher than all other risk categories in 2011.
- The cumulative number of HIV cases in children born to HIV positive mothers in Indiana from 1982 until 2011 was 881.
- The number of new HIV cases in Indiana increased from 2010 to 2011.
- The rate of new HIV diagnosis among blacks was almost 8 times that of whites in 2011.
All tests for sexually transmitted diseases offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the Food and Drug Administration, unlike other STD testing providers.