Local STD Testing Centers
With our nationwide network of CLIA-certified testing labs, there is a location in your area. Our STD testing centers in 72901 offer the finest STD testing at the best prices. As the leader in online STD testing, we make testing smooth and uncomplicated.
We use the same labs the hospitals in your area do. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which prevents your personal information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can choose how to pay.
Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. Your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as they become available. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Information for Fort Smith, Arkansas
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual well being is unsure. Fort Smith STD statistics are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Arkansas ranked 6th for gonorrhea infections in the U.S. per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The number of chlamydia cases in Arkansas increased from 2010 to 2011.
- The cumulative total of HIV/AIDS cases in Arkansas from 1983 to 2011 is 8,132.
- Arkansas ranked 4th for syphilis infections in the U.S. per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2011, 81% of gonorrhea in Arkansas were among black people.
Many STDs can be cured, but some cannot. Educating yourself and learning your STD status is the first step in preventing the spread of diseases in Arkansas. Some, but not all, STIs can be cured. Many STIs progress without symptoms. Arkansas residents often don't look for STIs because they are embarrassed.